APRIL BUILDING COMPLIANCE
Wallenpaupack Lake Estates
Property Owners Association
April 1, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM
Mr. Young called the meeting to order at: 10:00 AM.
In attendance were (in bold type):
John Young, Chairperson
Rich Yack, Recording Secretary
Frank Bruno – Absent
Fran Raimo – BCO
Gregory Pollock — BOD Liaison (Al Cucciniello representing BOD)
The December 1, 2022, minutes were approved and distributed as presented/corrected.
Correct Homes built to read 1418.
- New member consideration as outlined in BC Charter.
- Member Terms as provided by Kathy T. Sollenne, Office Manager
- Two candidates; Roy Van De Voort and Johnathan Mayer were introduced to the committee. Both spoke of background and reason for wanting to become members. Mr. Young made a motion to send their names to the BOD for their approval. Mr. Huhn seconded. Committee unanimously recommended.
BOD Liaison Report:
- Hot Tubs & Spas: BOD Approved wording (No swim spas). Committee voted to leave as written.
- BOD Fuel Tank concealment response: BOD Approved wording of concealment on three sides and hidden from public view. Article VI Section * No action taken as ongoing by BOD.
- BOD Erosion Control PA Title 25 Chapter 102 response: BOD to discuss further. BOD Liaison Mr. Pollock reported that the BOD did not address any of those questions and will discuss at a future meeting. No action taken as ongoing by BOD.
- Article II Contractor and Property Owner Information. BOD will leave with original wording. (Homeowners will be allowed to work weekends/hours).
- WLE Building Rules and Regulations Revised October 1, 2022. Mr. Young asked members to review the BC Rules and Regulations posted online and Revised dated October 1, 2022, at next meeting.
- Violation Procedure. – Tabled until next meeting.
Non-Fee Permits: – 12
Tree Removal Permits: – 13
Non-Fee Permits: – 11
Tree Permits: – 8
Non-Fee Permits: – 16
Fee Permits: – 8 @ $2,259.00
Tree Removal: – 8
Homes built: – 1420
Motion to adjourn at 11:16 AM by John Young and seconded by Tom Huhn.
The next scheduled meeting is May 6, 2023, at 9am at Adult Lodge
Respectfully Submitted: Rich Yack, Recording Secretary