NOVEMBER BUILDING COMPLIANCE
Wallenpaupack Lake Estates
Property Owners Association
November 5, 2022
Time: 9:01 AM
Mr. Young called the meeting to order at: 9:00 AM.
In attendance were (in bold type):
John Young, Chairperson
Rich Yack, Recording Secretary
Frank Bruno – Absent
Fran Raimo – BCO
Gregory Pollock — BOD Liaison
The October 1, 2022, minutes were approved and distributed as presented/corrected.
BOD Liaison Report:
- BOD Liaison – Hot Tubs & Spas: BOD Approved wording for Hot Tubs & Spas (No swim spas) Except for #3 Placement at least 10 feet from any structure windows or doors.
- BOD Fuel Tank concealment response: BOD Approved wording of concealment on three sides and hidden from public view. Article VI Section *
- BOD Committee members response: BOD will advertise for applicants.
- BOD Erosion Control PA Title 25 Chapter 102 response: BOD to discuss further.
- BCO authority for Erosion Control: BOD Approved BCO authority including fines and work stop orders.
Old Business: ( See Above)
- Property owners Outside weekend work hours and permitting. This will be discussed by Committee at next meeting scheduled for 9am December 1, 2022 in the Administration Building.
Hearing Request: Mr. Tony Jorge 1003 Harmony Drive (2-282) Disputing fines for non-compliance of Non-fee Permit issued April 29, 2020, Drainage and Erosion Control.
Mt. Jorge presented his case for disputing fines from 9:45 am to 10:08 am including showing video of water run-off. The committee thanked him for his appearance. After discussion it was determined that a fine would be recommended to the BOD of $200.00 for violation of not maintaining a non-fee permit and lack of completing drainage in a timely manner. Mr. Young will send a letter to Mr. Jorge stating the recommendation.
**The next meeting December 1st, 2022, at 9am at Administrative Office Conference Room.
*The next scheduled meeting is April 1st, 2023, at 9am at Adult Lodge
Non-Fee Permits: 32
Fee Permits: 8 @ $1,925.00
Tree Removal: 20
Homes built: 1817
Motion to adjourn at 10:35AM by Dale Pepper and seconded by Tom Huhn
Respectfully Submitted: Rich Yack, Recording Secretary