BALLFIELD PLAYGROUND RULES
Park Hours: 9:00 AM to DUSK
1. For safety reasons, all children must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian is responsible for supervision and for the children’s safety and compliance with these rules.
2. ALL THOSE USING THE PLAYGROUND DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE ASSOCIATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURIES OR ACCIDENTS.
3. Hours of the playground are 9:00 AM to Dusk. DO not use the playground after hours or when the playground equipment is wet or icy.
4. This park is for WLE residents and accompanied guests only.
5. No members or guests age 13 and older shall use the playground. The equipment is designed for children under 13.
6. Use the playground equipment properly. Failure to do so can result in serious injury. For example, there shall be no standing, kneeling or riding double on the swings; no walking or running up or down the slide; no climbing on the top of the swing set.
7. No roughhousing, shoving fighting or throwing any inappropriate objects in the playground.
8. No bicycles or tricycles are allowed in the playground.
9. No pets are allowed in the playground.
10. No food or drinks are allowed in the playground. Please dispose of all garbage in the proper receptacles. NO GLASS PERMITTED IN THIS AREA.
11. If you don’t obey these rules, MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO STOP YOU FROM USING THE PLAYGROUND.
In case of an emergency, call 911 then 689-7311
PLEASE HELP KEEP THIS AREA CLEAN