BY BRIAN STINE
Things maintenance has completed thus far:
- Finished enclosure of the pool heaters at Rockledge
- All inspections on vehicles
- Repaired all cinder spreads and plows( fluid changes, spark plugs, bulbs, lights and blades)
- Ordered salt and cinder. ( mixing 3 cinder buckets to 1 salt bucket ratio)
- Total wall and ceiling replacement in men’s sauna with new light ( red cedar tongue and groove 1″x5.5″x8′)
- Fall clean-ups at all amenities except tennis lane. ( leaves at tennis lane are in piles for quick pick up in spring)
- 8 total trees removed by Stag Tree services at marina well. 1 cut down and left by pp&I. Maintenance will take care of when having extra time.
- New siding on Maintenance shop. Front and 1 side done. Finish the rest in spring.
- Maintenance cut down 6 dead trees to the right of dog park. Property owner’s took all the wood after we advertised on community web page.
Things we will be working on:
- E dock mains and fingers
- Office demo and rebuild
- Beaver lodge kitchen
- Maintaining roads and amenities during winter storms