All you need to know about the MARINA
- You will need a $100.00 deposit to be put on the Marina Waiting List. The one hundred dollars will go towards your one time initiation fee when you get your permanent slip. It will not be good towards a sublet slip. Your one hundred dollars is refundable upon request.
- The initiation fee is $450.00 for the current year. Your $100.00 goes towards this amount.
- The slip fee is $450.00 for the current year. This figure also goes for sublets as well.
- The wait for a permanent slip according to our experience can be up to 5 years or more. However there is NO guarantee as to when you will be offered a slip.
- If a current slip renter decides not to use their slip for the upcoming season, that slip will be offered to the property owners on the waiting list in the order that is established by the date that property owners have signed up.
- Those who receive a phone call offering a sublet will have 48 hours to reply.
- When a slip becomes available, the Administration Office will notify the first person on the waiting list via certified mail. The property owner will have a grace period of fifteen (15) days from date of letter to respond to the offer of the available marina slip. If there is no response or you decline, the slip will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
a. You will be moved to the bottom of the list.
b. Upon accepting the slip your $100 Marina Waiting List deposit will go towards the one-time current years initiation fee.
This is a very time consuming process.
- We advise that you read the Marina Rules & Regulations, whether you have a slip or not. We have had to establish them in order to assure your safety and the safety of others.
- The Marina will close October 12, 2022 due to the scheduled 5 year draw down of the lake. Please have all hardware and any other installed items removed from the dock and finger. Failure to remove your watercraft will result in a fine of $250.00 on the next day. Additionally, your watercraft will be towed to another location at your expense 3 days later.
You may read and/or print the Marina rules & regulations in PDF format using the link below