1) SEASON: The Wallenpaupack Lake Estates Property Owners Campground shall be open for seasonal,weekend and daily camping from May 15 to October 15.
2) SEASONAL SITES: There shall be a maximum of eleven (11) (11-19-22) seasonal sites available to rent. Seasonal sites may only be occupied by property owners or their immediate family and only one seasonal site may be rented per property owner regardless of how many properties are owned. Camping units and all camping gear must be removed from seasonal sites by October 15. Contract must be signed by Property Owner in good standing.
3) NONSEASONAL SITE RENTALS: There shall be a maximum of three (3) sites rented by one property owner for the same period of time for non-seasonal sites only. Should the property owner have a seasonal site, only two (2) additional non-seasonal sites may be rented. Contract must be signed by Property Owner in good standing. (3-11-22)
4) LENGTH OF STAY: Excluding seasonal campsites, each campsite may be rented for a maximum length of time of two (2) weeks.
5) CAMPING UNITS: each campsite shall be allowed one (1) camping unit or two (2) tents, one (1) screen house and two (2) motor vehicles. Campsite check in time is 12 noon – Check out time is 11:00AM.
6) RESERVATIONS: Reservations must be made by Property Owner in good standing. Reservations shall be made through the Administration office and paid in full by seven (7) days after the reservation is made or the reservation will be automatically canceled. Reservations that have been paid and canceled forty-eight (48) hours prior to the check in time will forfeit one day camping fee. Reservations canceled less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to check in time will forfeit the entire campsite fee or six (6) days campsite fee, whichever is less.
7) REGISTRATION: All campers or guests are required to register at the administration office and pay the required fee prior to entering the campsite. VIOLATION – FINE $50.00
8) SUPERVISION: only adult property owners at least twenty-one (21) years old, and in good standing can reserve campsite and an adult at least twenty-one (21) years old must be in attendance at the site. VIOLATION – FINE $50.00 and you must leave the campsite.
9) CAMP EQUIPMENT: All furniture and appliances at the campsite must be bonafide camping gear. No stuffed furniture, refrigerators or washing machines permitted. VIOLATION – FINE $50.00 and the removal of unauthorized gear.
10) GENERAL RULES: All refuse must be deposited in the provided containers. Campfires must be attended at all times with sufficient water available to extinguish the fire. No campfire on the gravel portion of the campsite. Do not cut or girdle live trees. Do not dump gray water on the ground. No smoking in the convenience building. Electric and water hookups are intended only for those reserving such sites – Do not hook up from another site. VIOLATION – FINE $50.00
11) PETS: Pets in the campground must not be left unattended in the camping unit or vehicles at the campsite. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Pet owners must clean up after their pet. VIOLATION – FINE $100.00
12) QUIET HOURS: quiet time to be strictly observed between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM. The operating of noisy equipment must be minimized at all times and is prohibited during quiet time hours. Loud boisterous noise is prohibited at all times. VIOLATION – FINE $100.00 and you must leave the campground.
13) DOUBLE FINES: All fines will be doubled for the second and subsequent violations within a 12 month period.
14) FEES: 11 Seasonal Sites – $1,500.00 for the season, 7 Non-seasonal Sites – $25.00 per night, $125.00 per week, 4 Tent sites – $15.00 per night (POA Members who only own a lot, and do not have a seasonal site, are entitled to one free week at the campgrounds so that they may enjoy what WLE has to offer.)