SKATE PARK RULES
SKATING PARK RULES
Park Hours: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Skateboarding & Inline Skating ONLY!
Helmets, Knee Pads, Elbow Pads and Permits are required
NO smoking or alcohol
NO graffiti, stickers or littering
NO fighting, swearing or disorderly conduct
1. ALL THOSE USING THE SKATING PARK DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE ASSOCIATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURIES OR ACCIDENTS.
2. Parents will be required to sign a waiver at the office before children are allowed to skate at this park.
3. Participants must display special ID badges issued by the office.
4. This park is for WLE residents and accompanied guests only.
5. No pets allowed in the skating rink.
6. No food or drinks are allowed in the skating rink. Please dispose of all garbage in the proper receptacles before entering. NO GLASS PERMITTED IN THIS AREA. If you don’t obey these rules, MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO STOP YOU FROM USING THE SKATING PARK.
In case of an emergency, call 911 then 689-7311
PLEASE HELP KEEP THIS AREA CLEAN