EXERCISE ROOM RULES
HOURS: OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK
1. ALL THOSE USING THE EXERCISE ROOM DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE ASSOCIATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURIES OR ACCIDENTS.
2. You must sign a waiver of use before using the exercise room. The waivers are available at the office.
3. Please sign in.
4. Children under 12 are not permitted in the exercise room. Children 12-15 must be accompanied by a parent.
5. For your safety, please exercise with a partner.
6. Please wipe down the equipment when you are finished exercising.
7. No food or drinks are allowed, with the exception of bottled water. NO GLASS PERMITTED IN THIS AREA.
8. Report damaged equipment to the office.
9. This Fitness Center is for WLE residents and accompanied guests only
10. Use the exercise equipment properly. Failure to do so can result in serious injury
11. If you don’t obey these rules, MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO STOP YOU FROM USING THE EXERCISE ROOM
In case of an emergency, please call 689-7311