EXERCISE ROOM RULES
HOURS: OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK
- ALL THOSE USING THE EXERCISE ROOM DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE ASSOCIATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURIES OR ACCIDENTS.
- You must sign a waiver of use before using the exercise room. The waivers are available at the office.
- Please sign in.
- Children under 12 are not permitted in the exercise room. Children 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For your safety, please exercise with a partner.
- Please wipe down the equipment when you are finished exercising.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times when in the exercise room which includes sneakers and shirt.
- No food or drinks are allowed, with the exception of bottled water. NO GLASS PERMITTED IN THIS AREA.
- Report damaged equipment to the office.
- This Fitness Center is for WLE residents and accompanied guests only
- Use the exercise equipment properly. Failure to do so can result in serious injury
- If you don’t obey these rules, MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO STOP YOU FROM USING THE EXERCISE ROOM
In case of an emergency, please call 689-7311