JUNE BUILDING COMPLIANCE
Wallenpaupack Lake Estates
Property Owners Association
June 3, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM
Mr. Young called the meeting to order at: 9:00 AM.
In attendance were (in bold type):
John Young, Chairperson
Rich Yack, Recording Secretary
Roy Van De Voort
Fran Raimo – BCO
Gregory Pollock — BOD Liaison
The May 6, 2023, minutes were approved and distributed as presented/corrected.
- Committee Membership: The approval of new member Bob Assenheimer was unanimous by the committee. His recommendation to be sent to the BOD for approval.
BOD Liaison Report:
- Fuel tank concealment response – BOD approved wording on concealment of three sides and hidden from public view. Mr. Pollock will also present to the BOD approval of the recommendation for burial of propane tanks. (500 gallons or more).
- Erosion Control – PA Title 25 Chapter 102 Response – The BOD will be discussing further.
- Mr. Pollock will also include the replacement of trees in the regulations.
- WLE Building Rules & Regulations Revised October 1, 2022 – Fran to email members two revisions to be reviewed by members for discussion at next meeting. Fran will also work on a punch list for new home building regulations.
Total homes – 1422
Non-Fee Permits: – 44
Tree Removal Permits: – 25
Allow Fees – 6 @ $2,119.50
Review of Building Rules & Regulations will be sent to members for their review at the next meeting.
No new business to discuss.
Motion to adjourn at 10:08 AM by Dale Pepper and seconded by Roy Van De Voort.
The next scheduled meeting is June 30th, 2023, at 9am at the Administrative Office.
Respectfully Submitted: Rich Yack, Recording Secretary